View our Group Brochure here
Set in 850 acres of picturesque Scottish countryside, Gleneagles Hotel is an inspirational venue for any business event. Conveniently located, the estate is just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and has its own railway station (on the main London to Inverness line).
The five-star hotel’s 232 luxury bedrooms are complemented by a range of elegant and versatile meeting spaces, which can accommodate groups of every size, from board meetings for ten to conferences for 800.
Gleneagles Hotel at a glance:
- 232 luxury bedrooms
- A range of versatile event spaces
- Complimentary wireless internet access throughout the hotel
- In-house AV equipment, lighting systems and media facilities
- Dedicated events assistant, in-house AV Manager and technical support
- Bespoke catering
- Range of restaurants and bars – from relaxed lunches to Michelin starred fine dining
- Multi-award winning spa and wellness centre
- The Health Club – 2 indoor pools, 1 heated outdoor pool, thermal suite, gym
The Glorious Playground:
- 3 x 18 hole championship golf courses, including the PGA Centenary Course (host of the 2014 Ryder Cup).
- 9 hole par 3 PGA National Academy course
- Horse riding
- Off-road driving
- Shooting school - clay pigeon and air rifle
- Gundog handling
The hotel holds the Automobile Association's supreme accolade of Five Red Stars and has been voted Best UK Hotel in the Incentive Travel category by Meetings & Incentive Travel magazine fourteen times. Furthermore, Gleneagles are proud to hold Gold status in the Green Tourism Business Scheme.
The Great Gleneagle - our new group offering, reflects the playground of fun, adventure and escapism which has brought inspiration to Gleneagles’ guests for almost a century.
Whatever your event requirements – from an executive meeting for eight to a conference for 200.
The Great Gleneagle offer is a 24-hour rate from £320 per person and includes no surprise costs. This offer applies to a minimum of 8 rooms or more per night.
Contact our Group Sales team for further information on 0800 704 705 (ext 2) or email email@example.com
“Club Corporate Packages” offer your business the opportunity to improve the wellness of your team. These packages offer your company a minimum of 6 transferable cards which grant the holder the use of the fantastic Club facilities; fitness suite, fitness studio, leisure pool, outdoor Alpine Onsen pool, adult only 18m lap pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, outdoor tennis courts and 9-hole par 3 PGA National Academy Course). As a corporate package holder you will also be entitled to a variety of discounts throughout the Gleneagles estate, including eateries and accommodation.
"Group Golf Offer - 8 players+": If you’re looking for a special yet affordable way to entertain clients, colleagues or friends, then you couldn’t choose a better place than Gleneagles. Book a golf day for 8 or more golfers and we will include the following:
- Morning bacon or sausage roll with tea or coffee on arrival
- 18 holes of golf on either The PGA Centenary (Host Venue of The 2014 Ryder Cup and 2019 Solheim Cup), The majestic King’s or the scenic Queen’s Course
- A golfers two-course meal in The Dormy Restaurant.
- Course guide and first tee gift
- Use of the locker room facilities including sauna and power showers
- Basket of practice balls for warming up at the PGA National Academy
- Longest drive and nearest the pin markers.
On-course corporate branding, coupled with golfing products and gifts displaying your company logo can be organised to add impact to your corporate golf day.