- Event Size
- 1 - 1000+
Conference Venue with Meeting & Training Rooms
Timelessly elegant and historic surroundings set in the heart of Edinburgh make any event here a truly memorable experience. Whether you are looking for a corporate event venue, a meeting room or a party venue, all function rooms share a sophisticated and stylish edge that is unique to the Signet Library.
The Upper Library is a magnificent setting for any event from formal dinners, product launches and drinks receptions to film locations. The Lower Library is available for evening and weekend use, accommodating up to 220 guests for a drinks reception alongside the Upper Library or for intimate aperitifs at the round table prior to dinner in the Commissioners’ Room. The Commissioners’ Room is impressively lined with oak bookcases and is the ultimate private dining experience for up to 40 guests. Alternatively it also creates a formal environment for business and board meetings.
The Lower West Library can seat from 4-20 delegates in a variety of layouts and ideal for small meetings or team training requirements. Wireless access is available as well as audio visual equipment and laptops from our Business Centre facility. We offer all the modern conference facilities and break out rooms you’d expect from a contemporary venue, but with a touch of elegance and sophistication that you’d be hard pressed to find in a modern hotel or business suite.
Additional breakout rooms are available on request subject to availability.
You’ll find us just off The Royal Mile in Parliament Square, close to numerous great transport links and a short walk from Waverley Station.
|Capacity by configuration||Dimensions|
Celebrate Christmas in the timelessly elegant Signet Library.
Venue hire from £1,500+VAT
Dining Experience from £75.00pp+VAT*
Included in the price:
- Sparkling wine - drinks reception
- 3-course meal served with coffee, tea and mini mince pies
- Half a bottle of wine per person
- Up lighting to the Upper Library
- Bentwood chairs
- Table setting – Signet Library crockery, silver cutlery, glassware and candelabras
- Event designer to assist you throughout the planning and designing of your event
- Hospitality manager to ensure a professional service
For a small additional cost, you can also book our resident DJ
*prices based on minimum of 80 guests. Bespoke proposals for fewer numbers are available on request.
Follow the link below to book.
The Signet Library is opening its doors on Hogmanay and we invite you to join us for our Ball, a night that will dazzle with understated elegance and ooze sophistication.
The package includes:
- Traditional welcome to our Hogmanay celebrations led by our traditional Scottish piper
- Champagne in our luxurious Lower Library
- An impressive 5-course dinner, created by our award-winning Executive Chef Brian Canale, will be served in the Upper Library
- Ceilidh dancing provided by one of Edinburgh’s greatest ceilidh bands ‘Callanish’
GROUP BOOKING OFFER - if you purchase 10 tickets in one transaction, you will receive 2 complimentary bottles of Cava to accompany your meal
Price: £180 per person
Follow the link below to book your ticket.